Thursday, July 22, 2010

August release Cricut Cartridges!!

Hey everybody! I picked up the August release Cricut cartridges at ACMoore this week - couldn't wait to get home and start playing. I love them all so much, I didn't know which one to use first!

I'm going to try and make all my tags for on my christmas presents this year... I always make my cards, but this year I'd like to take it one step farther. (I needs kids, or a full time job, i know...)
;)

These christmas trees were cut from the winter frolic cartridge at 3.5 inches. I used DCWV glitter cardstock for the base of the tree - i used the multicut feature because this cardstock is super heavy. The other colors are bazzill. tfl! I'll have more postings in the upcoming weeks with more fun from these carts!!

;)


100_3263


100_3264

No comments: