Thursday, April 8, 2010

The UPS man was SOOO good to me today....
I woke up and checked my email to find that my new cricut cartridges were on my front porch! I love technology!!
I bought the new cartridges bundle from papercraftingpro, which was a great deal. It included Preserves, Create a Critter, Just Because Cards, Give a Hoot, Robotz, and Nursery Rhymes. Mopping my kitchen floor had to wait... :)

100_3124

I made this layout using Create a Critter and Give a Hoot, with my gypsy of course. The grass and dirt border at the bottom were made using border cuts from Give a Hoot. I used my gypsy to weld three borders together, and then set the length to 11.75 ".  The flowers were also from Give a Hoot, I welded 6 shadows together using my gypsy at 2.5". I then cut the first layer in green, and several of the flower layers in various sizes to layer onto the flower.
100_3125

100_3126


The catepillar is from Create a critter and he is cut at 4.5". The title is also from Create a critter, as well as the 'cloud' shape that it's mounted on. The Cloud is cut at 3.75" and the title is cut at 3.5.
100_3127

The photo mats will fit a vertical 5x7 and 3x3 photo.

tfl friends!


ttfn.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

do you sell these premaid pages. I would buy some if you did. Let me know. they are awesome.