Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here is a card I made using Martha Stewart stamps and papers:

100_2738

I used stampin up ink for the elephant and the sentiment. these cards will go into my sisters' Christmas box.

100_2740

The paper flower are creative memories - I really like them. I used some of their black and white flowers on my halloween cards below - I need to order some more. Super cute and easy to use.

100_2741

100_2742

My sister asked me to make some blank album pages for her friend who just got married. I had some of the Martha paper left over, so I decided to throw together a few layouts. It's so much easier when you don't have to worry about putting pictures on... lol.
I used the Martha Stewart PP, Bazzill cardstock, the letters are Thickers by American Crafts, A Martha Stewart punch around the page punch, and the silver dots are in the embellishment isle at Joanns.

100_2743

The flowers were punched using a new Creative Memories flower punch, and layered. The buttons are from a sack of clear buttons by Foof-a-laa. (love their name. :)

100_2744

I tied some floss through the buttons to give them a little something extra. :)

tfl!

No comments: