Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ok, I have a BIG problem here.

100_2672

100_2674

This space was making me crazy. I am hoarding so much stuff these days... I'm running out of places to put it all. It has gotten to the point where I can't work in the mess!
SO! Last weekend, I laborously removed every single item from this room, and flooded my spare bedroom with it all. I went to Target and Lowes on a shopping spree for new furniture, paint, organization goodies.... and a few more paper pads. (They jumped in the cart. Who knew?)
Anyhow.
What I thought would be a long day of organizing, has turned into a week, and probably two before it's all said and done. I wanted to post some before pictures, so you can be shocked and awed when I'm all done. Riiiiight.

On a brighter note, look what I found in the chicken box yesterday!

100_2675

100_2679

I was so proud of my ladies! Our first eggs! As you can see, one is cracked, because somebody dropped it from the perch, instead of in the laying box Josh so lovingly built... (Helllooo chickens, not a good idea.)
So excited!!

No comments: